Monday 27 January 2014

Swaaaati gets insanely moody.

So, I was looking up things and quotes relating to 'Never settle'. I am taking that one like very seriously. I looked at my choices of the past. I have settled way to many times. Made my peace with pieces I was given. I am going all philosophical. I swear to you I am not smoking up. Not just yet. 
So. I read like these awesomely confusing "motivating" quotes of why I have been single. 
Get ready to be amused.

1. Never settle for anything less than butterflies.

I love butterflies. I love when it's all tingly and happy and my stomach is on a constant roller-coaster and I feel so poetic and happy. Yes. But, do butterflies always mean like fireworks? 
What's better fireworks or butterflies?
Or both? Or are both equally foolish? Because fireworks are for a few moments and the way you feel when you had them, you never forget. Inever forget I have never felt that way. It's not sad. It's just I like stupid boys. 
Butterflies are however not very different. Yet different. 
Or somersaults? I am very confused.

2. Never settle for less than what you deserve. 

It's a rather elongated version for 'Never settle'. I mean, doesn't never settle say it all already? Why add other 6 words that make it longer. Younever hear anyone say, those 8 words changed my life. Two words. 
Or, three words. Say it. And I am yours. (Ch-air reference.) I am really going to start watching Gossip Girl again. That show is full of worldly nonsense and over-dramatic-love. I love it.

I don't understand the point of this email.
It's like word vomit.

I am dying to write something. Dying to make myself feel things that helped me vomit words that came out like poetry. Writer's block? Perhaps. Or just absence of something. Possible. 




Swati Jain
During her phase of writer's block 

2 comments: