Wednesday 11 September 2013

September Agonies. Swati



As the days towards September come closer,
The beats of my heart start to ache.
They pick me up slowly,
And take me to flashback,
Of four years ago.
They ride me slowly,
Wishing I could go back,
Back to the world,
Where, I still had you.

Not all fell apart,
Yet, nothing is quite the same.
Your absence has left me stranded,
Yet, I am glad your torment ended.
Back to those days,
Where you would slowly pat my head,
Where the place you lived in exist.
Back to the world,
Where, I still had you.

I am reminded and scared,
Pains to know,
You are not coming back.
How do I see you?
How do I talk?
How do I know, you hear me?
Tell me how do I get-
Back to the world,
Where, I had you with me.

Swati Jain
September 1, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment