Sunday 25 November 2012

Random Thoughts (again :P)


Hi guys! Er, sorry about that huge gap. November has been just so hectic. I mean, between studying for exams, reading fanfictions and sleeping, I’ve had to give up NaNowriMo. This always happens with me. I start a story and just when I’, starting to like what I have written, something or the other happens and I have to stop writing ._.

Also, until mid November, I was actually watching Criminal Minds. But then, I finished season 7. I’m really looking forward to season 8, which I hope is full of better criminals and crimes. But until the whole of season 8 comes out, I cannot watch it. Otherwise, I’d just hyperventilate from the release of one episode to the other. It happened to me in season 4 of Glee. Until, you know, Klaine broke up. Then I stopped watching it. But I restarted because they brought Sebastian back! I know Sebastian’s gorgeousness isn’t enough to make up for Klaine’s loss, but Sebastian’s gorgeousness along with his asshole-ness just might be enough ;)



Recently, I talked to this friend of mine (R) about my dating life (actually, the absence of it). And when I was moaning and whining about it to her, I realized the main problem. My life is stagnant. My social circles are not expanding. At all. If I don’t meet new people, how do I hope to get a date? But I’m just so painfully shy that one of my friends (N) mistook it for arrogance and snobbishness at the beginning of our acquaintance. R suggested that I go out clubbing and join poetry groups and stuff, but I’m too shy for poetry groups and I’m not into clubbing at all. So, what do you guys think I should do to get into the dating scene?

Anyway, I don’t have much to say right now because I’m only wandering back and forth from sleep to study and I haven’t witnessed anything interesting in a few days (except for my roommate watching Breaking Dawn part 2 twice- I don’t know how she could even stand it once but she’s a Twlight fan ._.), so I’ll sign off with these beautiful lines by Shakespeare that I came across in a fanfiction. Here it goes-

Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken.

5 comments:

  1. That bit about your dating life (or lack of it) is like deja vu for me >.>

    ~Guess who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike these 'Guess Whos' because people get offended when I guess wrong ._.
    But I'm going to jump off the roof and guess Shreeja ._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have gotten offended. I am actually surprised you got it right :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So, do you have any suggestions for me? :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just as clueless about it :P

    ReplyDelete