Saturday 27 October 2012

Hello!




Hi. I’m the Swats in SmiSwats. And probably the insane one. Probably.  Smi and me have always thought of doing something together- something major, you know. And this blog is just a little step towards that something major.


I like everything pink(should I mention Orange?), sweet and chocolaty. And shopping. My posts will be extremely random; my poems will make you think that I’ve lived through all sorts of melodrama, when I really haven’t. Almost. Thank god for that.  I’m the entertainer. I’m the kind who never shuts up, even when asked to.  I still watch cartoons and lots of TV shows. So you will see a lot of Gossip Girl updates, especially with it being the last season and all that.


That’s all for now. I hope you enjoy our Insanely Orange blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment